Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The calm before the storm???

Got in extra early at about 2000 hours to do some paperwork then went to the station canteen to watch the first half of the England match before briefing with a few lads from shift.
Well went to briefing then did more paperwork til about 0100 hours.
Went out on patrol after this and stopped nearly everything that moved without any success.
Attempted an arrest in the morning which was a negative result. Finally i helped one of the sgts plan an operation which is being executed during quick swing.
After such a quiet night i half expect the area to explode with activity later, especially as its quick swing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Steak houses in dallas near airport Providence air conditioners Internet advertising or spyware air purifiers area rugs air purifiers

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... renault van drive shaft

girls fucking dog sex stories said...

The audience appeared eager to try fucking for themselves. ``Whoa, son.
otk spanking stories
teen sex stories gay
nonconsensual interracial cuckold stories
sexy tummy stories
true belt spanking stories
The audience appeared eager to try fucking for themselves. ``Whoa, son.

Anonymous said...

I have to express some appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular matter.
Just after surfing throughout the the net and finding views which are not helpful,
I thought my entire life was over. Being alive minus
the approaches to the difficulties you've fixed by way of your guide is a critical case, as well as ones which could have negatively affected my entire career if I had not come across your web page. Your personal capability and kindness in handling the whole lot was crucial. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such
a stuff like this. I can at this point look forward to my future.
Thanks for your time so much for your high quality and sensible
help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your blog to any individual who wants and needs recommendations
about this problem.

My page - scheibenhonig